Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year to you all!

I'll keep this short since I dont have much time before I go out and celebrate the New Year.
Its been a great 2010 collecting wise. I have made contact with a bunch of UK collectors.
John, who has been very generous with his trades and hobby knowledge.
Simon, who makes me jealous every time I see the cards he picks up!
Martyn, new to the collecting game but a great and well informed baseball fan.
I have also made some friends on the other side of the Atlantic through some of the great trading sites out there and through the blogosphere.
Mark, or Fuji if you prefer, writes one of the best blogs out there. And his customary question at the end of each post is a lot of fun!
Matt, I met this guy on Sports Card Radio and have traded with him a couple of times. I actually have a package to send you way.
Finally I want to mention the good guys at Sports Card Radio, Colin and Ryan.
Colin puts out a great show about coming releases and general hobby advice.
Ryan is the guy that usually busts the boxes (did I mention they do free breaks on the fan forum?!). So thanks to you guys too.

And of course Happy New Year to everyone that reads this drivel!

Here's to another great collecting year in 2011 and of course another Giants world series!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tony... I hope you and your family had a safe holiday season across the pond. Happy New Year! Have a great 2011 buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Tony! I hope it's a great one for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Hope you all had a good one too!

    ReplyDelete