Wednesday 4 August 2010

Six packs of Heritage

So the Hairylemons sister went to the states and picked up some Heritage packs for me! I don't have the highest of hopes for these packs because I have almost all the base cards and around half the short prints. I'm expecting a large number of dupes! But its still fun to rip packs so its not a big deal. Anyway there are 6 packs, each with 8 cards and one stick of gum. Short prints fall 1:3 so I should hopefully get 2. Here we go:


Pack one
57 - Billy Butler Royals - have it
397 - Micah Owings Reds - have it
BF1 - Roger Maris - have it
115 - Kerry Wood Indians - have it
63 - Nick Blackburn Twins - have it
61BR10 - Babe Ruth - NEED!!
385 - Hideki Matsui Angels - have it
230 Chone Figgins Mariners - have it
Pack two
87 - Juan Uribe Giants - have it
415 - Luke Hochevar Royals - have it
330 - Jamie Moyer Phillies - have it
340 - Magglio Ordonez Tigers - have it
270 - Vin Mazzaro Athletics - have it
25 - Reds heavy artillery - have it
41 - NL league leaders - have it
C71 - Cliff Lee Mariners #0375/1961
So after two packs of 16 cards I needed one! But I did get a nice Cliff Lee chrome.
Pack three
54 - Daniel McCutchen Pirates - got it
120 - Chipper Jones Braves - got it
383 - Frisco first liners - got it
306 - Game one of the 2009 WS - got it
185 - John Danks White Sox - got it
105 - Tim Hudson Braves - got it
176 - Howie Kendrick Angels - got it
110 - Willy Taveras Reds - got it
A pack of dupes! And no short prints yet.
Pack four
319 - John Maine Mets - got it
394 - Emilio Bonifacio Marlins - got it
224 - Bob Green Athletics - got it
313 - The winners celebrate - got it
409 - Baseball thrills - got it
119 - Royals bashers - got it
413 - Andrew Miller Marlins - got it
C79 - Hanley Ramirez Marlins #1024/1961
After four packs I have one set need, two chrome cards, no short prints and a butt load of doubles! Two more packs...
Pack five
138 - John Russell Pirates - NEED!!
182 - Adam Jones Orioles - got it
387 - Jeff Niemann Rays - got it
232 - Max Scherzer Tigers - got it
321 - Aramis Ramirez Cubs - got it
214 - Tyler Colvin Cubs - got it
347 - StLouis Cardinals team card - got it
308 - Game 3 2009 WS - got it
Pack six
40 - A.J. Burnett Yankees - got it
136 - Joe Torre Dodgers - got it
20 - Cole Hamels Phillies - got it
103 - Jimmy Rollins Phillies - got it
74 - Russell Martin Dodgers - got it
289 - Carl Crawford Rays - got it
7 - White Sox team card - got it
201 - Beasts of the AL & NL east - got it
So that's it.
Out of 6 packs I needed only two cards. I did get two chromes but I'm going to trade these away, I hope. And not one short print!! Still that was fun and now I want some more packs!

2 comments:

  1. Crappy luck Tony,my sister is not great at picking packs,last year she got me 10 packs of A&G and 5 packs of SPX all useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thems the breaks! All good though, it was fun.

    ReplyDelete