Monday 26 July 2010

How do you like your trade lists?

I'm about to update my trade lists over the next few days and I see people listing what they have for trade in different ways.
I've seen lists done by years, sets, brands, players and teams.
I think I'm going to leave my major set dupes separate to my main list. These set lists are the sets that I work on such as Heritage and A&G.
I want to do a separate list for the other cards that I have available but not sure what would be the best way. I have done trade lists in the past but get frustrated with them way to easily and end up starting over only to get frustrated again.
How do you list your cards for trade? Some lists I have seen are just a mess with different years/brands all mixed together, this make its a little hard on the eyes when your trying to scan the list quickly. Of course you can always use control and F to find what you want but that can also be inconvenient if you don't have anything in particular that your looking for.
Also what have you found to be the easiest way to start a trade list. I have a lot of cards I want to get listed but don't have a lot of time in which to do it.
Any tips on creating a good trade list is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment